Fusteria Banus has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU https://banustech.com/) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Fusteria Banus Sl
- Trade name: Banus
- NIF/CIF: B62563846
- Address: Calle Avinyonet, 15, Vilafranca del Penedes, 08720 , Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Mass production of carpentry, parquet and wood structure parts for construction. CNAE 1623.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of “Web users and subscribers”. For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data we process on https://banustech.com/ comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not https://banustech.com/ is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Fusteria Banus will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In https://banustech.com/ there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://banustech.com/ . For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located in the Dinahosting servers (provider of Fusteria Banus) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of Fusteria Banus) outside the EU in the USA. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts of https://banustech.com/ the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that I detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. https://banustech.com/ may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of https://banustech.com/ will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of Fusteria Banus It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services https://banustech.com/ . As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Fusteria Banus with address at Av ciudad de Barcelona 81 2ºB will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Fusteria Banus , does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Remarketing allows us to reach people who have previously visited https://banustech.com/ and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to return to our site.
As a user of https://banustech.com/ please be advised that we are collecting or may collect information for this remarketing feature on https://banustech.com/.
The information we collect through this function is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
At https://banustech.com/ we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions contained in the COMMERCIAL POLICY.
Category of data
The categories of data processed are identification data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://banustech.com/, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://banustech.com/ analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://banustech.com/ (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Web platform: Wordpress with address in USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ processes the data with the purpose of providing web platform services to Fusteria Banus.
When browsing https://banustech.com/ non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data privacy and security
https://banustech.com/ is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://banustech.com/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Fusteria Banus will ensure that any person who is authorized by Fusteria Banus. to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it Fusteria Banus shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://banustech.com/ exonerating Fusteria Banus of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Fusteria Banus in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Fusteria Banus reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases Fusteria Banus will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://banustech.com/ does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://banustech.com/ undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.